The Company may change the content of the Website without giving notice in advance.
The Company shall refuse the resale or diversion of use of the services provided on the Website.
The Company shall prohibit use for commercial purposes with regard to the services of the Website, use of services or access to services, regardless of whether in whole or in part and irrespective of the format, including use, reproduction, duplication, copying, sale or resale.
The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to trouble, loss or damage caused by use of the information published on the Website or the Website itself.
The Company shall bear no responsibility with regard to any damage caused by a user becoming unable to use the Website.
If a user causes damage or the like to another user or a third party by using the Website, said user shall settle the matter at their own responsibility and expense and shall cause no damage whatsoever to the Company. Users shall bear all costs such as the costs related to installation of the computer equipment and communications equipment required to use the Website, telephone charges required to use the Website, usage fees and application fees for a LAN or the like.
Users shall use Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, or the latest version of Safari, FireFox or Chrome (Windows 7 / 10 or higher) as the browser used in use of the Website. If problems occur, such as the screen not being displayed correctly, due to use of a browser other than those specified by the Company, the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever and shall also not accept any questions whatsoever.
Regardless of the reason, the Company shall bear no responsibility with regard to any damage caused by a change to the information published on the Website or a file name or the like, or by the suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
In addition, the Company also shall bear no responsibility with regard to any other website linked to the Website.
Cookies are for customers to use the website with more convenience and shall not infringe on the privacy of users.
In addition, cookies shall not affect customers’ computers adversely.
* The term “cookie” means data sent to a user’s terminal from a server.
Terms of membership
Article 1 Terms of membership
These terms shall apply when a member as prescribed in Article 4 (hereinafter referred to as “Member”) uses the Website provided by the Company.
Article 2 Scope of these terms
1. Regardless of their names, apart from the text of these terms of membership, the individual terms stipulated for each individual service, the additional terms that the Company provides guidance on separately on a case-by-case basis, the terms for each new service that the Company provides in future and the individual terms that the Company provides guidance on (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Individual Terms, etc.”) shall also constitute part of these terms of membership.
2. If these terms of membership and Individual Terms, etc., are different, the provisions of the Individual Terms, etc., shall apply with priority.
Article 3 Changes to these terms
2. The terms of membership after the change shall take effect from the time they are displayed on the Website or elsewhere, excluding cases established separately by the Company.
Article 4 Members
1. A Member shall be a person who has submitted a membership application to the Website after agreeing to these terms and been approved by the Company.
2. A member shall be deemed to have agreed to the details of these terms of membership when they have submitted a membership application to the Website.
Article 5 Notification of changes
If a change occurs in a Member’s name, address, telephone number, email address or other information notified to the Company, said Member shall submit notification of the change promptly to the Company by the designated method.
Article 6 Prohibition of transfer, etc.
Members may not engage in acts such as transferring, selling, changing the name, setting as collateral or otherwise providing as security any right they hold as Members to a third party.
Article 7 Resignation
1. If a Member intends to cancel their membership of the Website, said Member shall submit notification to the Company by the designated method. However, the stoppage of direct mail and member magazines, etc., shall require a certain period of grace.
2. Eligibility as a Member is personal and the Company shall handle the death of a Member in the same way as though the notification of the preceding paragraph has been submitted at the point when it learns of said death.
Article 8 Cancellation of eligibility as a Member
1. The Company may cancel eligibility as a Member in the following cases without advance notice to or consent of the Member.
(1) Cases where a Member lied on a declaration or notification to the Company
(2) Cases where a Member used or allowed use of a Member ID or password illegally
(3) Cases where an obligation to pay a charge, etc., was delayed or not carried out
(4) Cases where the use of a credit card that a Member submitted as a means of payment is not recognized due to termination of the contract of use by the credit company or other reason
(5) Cases where it is no longer possible to contact a Member by telephone, FAX email or other means
(6) Cases where a Member violates any provision of these terms
(7) Other cases where the Company judges that a person is inappropriate as a Member
2. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to damage caused to the Member or a third party because they have become unable to use the Website due to the Company taking the measure of the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 Responsibility for management of ID and password
1. Members shall bear all responsibility with regard to the management and use of the Member ID and password registered with the Website. Members shall bear responsibility and shall not cause any trouble or damage to the Company with regard to all acts and the results of all acts conducted using their ID and password.
2. Members must not allow a third party to use their ID and password, or loan, transfer or sell their ID and password to a third party.
3. Members shall follow the designated procedure of the Company if they forget their ID or password.
4. If their ID and password are stolen or if they discover that their ID and password are being used by a third party, Members shall contact the Company to that effect immediately and shall follow any instructions that the Company gives.
5. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to damage caused to a Member or third party due to a Member violating a provision of Paragraph 2 to Paragraph 4 of this article.
Article 10 Payment methods
The method for the payment of charges related to Members’ orders shall be any of the following methods. However, please understand in advance that the Company may, at its own discretion and based on the state of transactions with the Company and other factors, change the upper limit for each payment method or cause a member to change their specified payment method.
1. Credit card: Members may make one time, full-amount payments by credit card. Purchase charges are deducted from the account specified based on the terms of membership of each credit card company.
2. Cash on delivery: This is the method by which the customer pays the charge at the time of delivery of the product. Cash on delivery processing fees are borne by the customer.
3. Convenience store settlement / Post Office transfer: Please pay within ten days after products arrive using the transfer form enclosed with the products.
4. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to damage caused to a Member or third party due to a Member violating a provision of Paragraph 2 to Paragraph 4 of this article.
If the amount is amended, payment by transfer at a convenience store or Post Office is not possible.
Please retain the payment receipt in cases of transfer at a convenience store or Post Office for at least six months.
Article 11 Equipment, etc.
Members shall, at their own expense and responsibility, prepare a computer, software and all other equipment, conclude a contract for use of a telephone line, join an internet connection service and undertake all other preparations required to use the Website.
Article 12 Changes to and abolition of services
The Company may change, add to or abolish part or all of the content of the Website without advance notice to or consent of Members . The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever even supposing that disadvantage or damage is caused to a Member as a result.
Article 13 Suspension and stoppage of services
The Company may suspend or stop the Website to carry out maintenance and inspections without advance notice to or consent of Members in order to keep the Website in good working order. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever even supposing that disadvantage or damage is caused to a Member as a result.
Article 14 Personal information management
1. The handling of personal information under this service shall follow “Handling of personal information at CORONA PROTECTION.” If users use this service, they shall be deemed to have consented to following the provisions of “Handling of personal information at CORONA PROTECTION.”
2. The Company may communicate to users information that users require in the provision of this service by communication via email, post, telephone, FAX or in person.
3. The Company may use registered information or information on the state of use of this service secondarily in any matter insofar as it does not include the personal information defined in “Handling of personal information at CORONA PROTECTION” established by the Company. The intellectual property rights pertaining to this information shall belong to the Company.
4. Users shall have consented with regard to information that users have entered to receive the provision of services from a doctor consulted through this Website and information related to that health consultation, etc., being shared with the consulted doctor.
Article 15 Copyright, etc.
1. Members may not use copyrighted material, etc., provided through the Website by any method without obtaining the approval of the right holder for any purpose outside the scope of the personal use of the individual member as established in the Copyright Act.
2. Unless otherwise specified, copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to the content of the Website shall belong to the Website or the provider of the content, and the copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to member services as an aggregation of the content shall belong to the Company.
3. Members shall not duplicate or otherwise publish any information they are able to obtain by using the Website for a purpose other than use by Members themselves without the advance approval of the Company or the holder of the rights to said information and shall not provide said information for the use of a third party by broadcasting or any other method.
Article 16 Prohibition of sales activities
Members may not use the Website to conduct sales activities, engage in use for profit or use in preparation to that end, or purchase for profit through resale or auction, etc.
* Purchasing for purposes of resale or auction is prohibited for all ordering methods (including shops) regardless of use of the online shop.
Article 17 Attribution of rights
If intellectual property rights are generated by the details that Members post on the services provided through the Website, all such rights shall belong to the Company.
Article 18. Disclaimer
1. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to the completeness, accuracy, effectiveness or consistency with a specific purpose of the data provided to Members through the Website.
2. The Company shall not guarantee that the emails and content sent from the website server domain do not contain harmful elements such as computer viruses.
3. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever with regard to damage caused to a Member or third party as a consequence of a Member violating these terms.
Article 19 Governing law
The law of Japan shall apply with regard to the establishment of this contract, its efficacy, performance and interpretation.
Article 20 Court of competent jurisdiction
1. If a problem occurs between a Member and the Company in relation to the Website, it shall be resolved by the Member and the Company discussing the problem in good faith.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if a problem cannot be resolved despite discussions, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of competent jurisdiction.
Terms concerning delivery
The Company shall deliver products using Yamato Transport’s courier service or Japan Post’s Yu-Pack or mail services.
If products are small, the Company shall deliver them by mail posted to a mailbox without requiring an acceptance stamp.
The Company shall deliver products nationwide by the next day at the earliest and by up to three or four days.
Deliveries to Hokkaido and Okinawa may take four to five days longer than usual.
If you are not at home, an “Attempted delivery note” will be left. Please contact the delivery company at a convenient time.
Items can be delivered to a courier box if you will not be there. When placing your order, please specify delivery to the courier box in the “Request at times of absence” box.
Please understand that we do not accept the specification of a delivery company.
Mail service (Japan Post)
The Company shall deliver items by mail without requiring an acceptance stamp.
We are unable to accept the specification of delivery times.
Deliveries take around five days from the day of order receipt.
Deliveries to Hokkaido and Okinawa may take longer than usual.
Items may be delivered to a courier box if they will not fit in a mailbox or an “Attempted delivery note” may be left.